Ultimate leftover lamb open sandwich
- 1 slice of Bertinet sourdough
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 slices of taleggio
- 1 potato
- 200ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- Take a slice of Bertinet sourdough Combine 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 1tsp dijon mustard. Spread across one side of the sourdough.
- Cut two slices of taleggio. Layer onto your sourdough slice.
- Make shoestring fires. Cut or peel one potato into matchsticks.
- Heat 200ml vegetable oil and fry matchsticks. Once crispy and golden, dry on a paper towel.
- Make rosemary salt by combining 1tsp sea salt flakes with 2 sprigs of rosemary, stalked removed.
- Muddle together and sprinkle over shoestring fries.
- For the mint sauce, finely chop two fresh mint sprigs and combine with 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp malt vinegar.
- Place sourdough topped with tallegio under the grill until it is just starting to melt.
- Add leftover lamb, once warmed through.
- Top with mint sauce, pile high with shoestring fries and enjoy!