Tracklements sausage sandwich
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 chipolata sausages
- 2 slices of Bertinet Bakery Sourdough
- Tracklements sweet mustard ketchup
- Set a small saucepan on a low heat and add the olive oil. Slice the red onion into thin strips and add to the pan with a pinch of salt. Sweat the onions down for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile preheat the grill to medium and place the sausages on to cook, turning occasionally until browned and cooked through.
- Add the sugar and vinegar to the pan and stir through, cooking for a further 2-3 minutes or when the onions become sticky.
- Toast the sourdough to your liking, then top with the sweet sticky onions, sausages and finally a generous serving of sweet mustard ketchup.