Clarence Court egg & cress sandwich
Ready in 18 minutes
- 2 brown eggs
- 3 tablespoons rapeseedMayonnaise
- SaltFreshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices of Bertinet Bakery sourdough bread
- Softened unsalted butter
- A few pinches salad cress
- A small handful of watercress
- Place a small pan of water on to boil. Carefully pop in the eggs and boil for 7-8 minutes.
- When time is up, run the eggs under cold water to cool quickly. When cool, carefully peel the eggs and slice.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs and gently turn to coat.
- Butter the sourdough and top a slice with the egg mix and a sprinkling of cress and watercress. Sandwich and enjoy!